data Controller Owner
Rosa Cavaliere – NIFY3728949L – Calle la Hoya n.26 , 38400 – Puerto de la Cruz – Santa Cruz de Tenerife – España
Indirizzo email del titolare: email@example.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded position data (EXIF GPS) included. Website visitors can download and extract any location data from the images on the website.
The User, by filling in the contact form with his own data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotations, or any other nature indicated by the form header. Personal Data collected: email, name.
Content embedded from other websites
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
- Google Analytics (Google Inc.) Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- Personal Data collected: Cookies and Data.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
- Whatsapp: https://www.whatsapp.com/legal?eea=1#privacy-policy
How long we keep your data
The data will be stored for the period strictly necessary to achieve the purposes indicated in this document.
What rights you have on your data
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic means;
- of the owner’s identification details
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
- 3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; >
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves to be impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
235/5000 To exercise User rights, Users must send a request to the e-mail address of the Owner firstname.lastname@example.org Requests will be processed as quickly as possible and in any case not later than one month from the request.
Defense in court
The personal data of the user can be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this website or the connected Services by the user. The user declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to disclose the data by order of the public authorities.
System and maintenance
Per necessità legate al funzionamento ed alla manutenzione, questo sito web e gli eventuali servizi terzi da essa utilizzati potrebbero raccogliere log di sistema, ossia file che registrano le interazioni e che possono contenere anche dati personali, quali l’indirizzo IP utente.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information regarding the processing of personal data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
How we protect your information
This site treats data in the strictest confidence, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure and / or modification and / or unauthorized destruction of data. In addition to the data controller, in some cases, other data processors may also have access to the data involved in the management of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) and external parties (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers , computer companies, communication agencies).